Finao’s New Website – the Advance Tour
Coming next week…
The final days of testing and launching a website feel sooooo long. You’ve probably been there. While we’re making our sprint to the finish line, here’s a quick peek at our new home.
We’re hoping for a fresh but familiar feeling when you first visit.
Wayfinding is simple and easy:
- Access all Finao and Seldex Products through one dropdown menu, and our Design and Lab Services through another.
- Other link categories you need the most are nearby, and the footer has quick links to high-use pages. The Templates & Downloads page is sure to be popular.
- Check out our new Products By Interest page for photographer-favorite products.
- The updated About Us page tells the real Finao story in more detail.
- The What’s New page makes it easy to see changes at launch and ones you missed since your last visit. We’ll make routine updates to this page so you can always come up to speed easily.
- Help pages and FAQ information are upfront and easy to find.
Products at a glance.
The Products menus will help you find your choice of Finao and Seldex Albums, Boxes, Presentation products, Wall Art, or Sales Tools. There are also menus of all Seldex products and By Interest suggestions for specific specialties.
All you need, in one place.
The basic information for each product is organized on a single scrolling page. Menu buttons take you down the page and to specific options. If you like your news in digest format, one page may be all you need to get ready to order.
Images tell the story best.
We’ve added more samples and a brief description of our options to inform you and your client’s choices, like for Image Covers, above. If you’d like more details or sample images, just click on any image and…
For those who want more detail.
…you’ll arrive at a Feature page. These give you all the extra examples and detail about a specific option. There is also an Options & Features shortcut page so you can skip the yellow brick road through a product.
That’s about it.
You may even find images or text that will help your website. We are happy to share as long as you don’t display another photographer’s images. Feel free to Photoshop your own onto our samples, though.
We’ll email you as soon as the site is live. Check it out, especially if you haven’t come to visit in a while. We’re still designing and programming more features, so your feedback is always welcome.