New Website Next Week!
At long last, it is ready!
Building a new website can be filled with challenges, surprises, delays, and mysteries. Add in a global pandemic and it’s a little like growing a baby elephant!
The new site will be active next week…
You’ll have lots of time to explore and get comfortable before the thick of busy season (who knew the thought a busy season would be something to look forward to? 🙂
Our new home will have:
- A fresher, easier-to-navigate look and structure. You can see all the options for each product in a single scrolling page, with specific details and examples just one click away.
- Some streamlined product lines to make sales and ordering easier, without losing the options you’re used to.
- Many more product examples to encourage your clients, featuring the work of Finao photographers!
- Online swatches and PDFs with more true-to-life color.
- A faster file upload utility.
- Answers to your most common questions on our option details pages.
- And best of all, room to grow. We’re building our new home to support quick and easy updates. This launch has all the basics, but we have lots of new features planned for the coming months.
No worries about change, we’re confident you’ll find it easy to get used to.
For now, our order forms have not changed (we’re refreshing those this fall). Have fun exploring, and be sure to read our one-stop What’s New list to catch up with introductions and updates you may have missed.
Contact us at email@example.com or 888-346-2687 if you have any questions. We want to do everything we can to make this an easy transition.
Read your Finao emails.
Stay tuned to email! Over the next few days we’ll let you know about the main changes and things to look forward to.
We live for the ability to offer you options and customizations, but they outgrew our current site. We’ve listened to your questions and comments and used the feedback in our new web design. Let us know what you think–we’re still open for feedback while we add new features this fall.
Thanks for being part of the Finao Family!